Its amazing composition includes:
- Carbo Optimum Complex: A combination of simple and complex carbohydrates that improve the absorption and use of energy by the body's cells.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): These are essential amino acids vital to muscle growth and recovery. They also fight the feeling of tiredness or "central fatigue" caused by an imbalance between the concentration of BCAAs and Tryptophan.
- L-Arginine: Amino acid that improves the elimination of toxins that are produced during periods of intense physical activity.
- Taurine: Amino acid that improves osmoregulation processes, which are vital in endurance sports.
- Electrolytes: In endurance sports, re-establishing the electrolyte balance in cells is essential to producing good muscle response. The most important are:
- Potassium: Important in transporting glucose to muscle cells.
- Magnesium: Forms part of over 300 enzymes, is related to the transmission of nerve impulses, muscle contraction and the production of ATP (energy molecule). Sodium and
- Chloride: These are vital in the proper regulation of the body´s hydration balance.
- Vitamins B6 and B1: Important in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates respectively.