Estimation of Hydration and Supplementation for a Biathlon
- ISO-ENERGY: The best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition. Our very technical formula provides carbohydrates of different glycemic indices to maintain adequate blood glucose levels and recover from salt and mineral losses. Our formula also includes glutamine, an anti-catabolic amino acid, which delays fatigue and reduces the risk of infection. A drink like Iso-Energy is necessary to improve performance.
- GELS, BARS, AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Have a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning.
- If you prefer another format, you can take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- A gel (Energy Up! or Energy Boost, with or without caffeine) taken immediately before departure will help you avoid hypoglycemia.
- ISO-ENERGY: An essential supplement to prevent dehydration during exercise. A drink like Iso-Energy is necessary to improve performance.
- BARS OR GUMMIES: During the Cycling part, eating something solid will give you an advantage by increasing your energy and improving performance. Choose the one you like best from our lineup: a Nature's Energy bar or Energy Boost Gummies, and remember that four gummies make up one gel.
- GELS: Take advantage of transitions in the race to take one. You can choose any of our range: Energy Boost, with or without caffeine, an Energy Up!, or a Pump gel.
- TOTAL-RECOVERY: The key to starting both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids and glutamine with a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins which has been shown to be the optimal combination for post-exercise recovery. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Taking a product like Total Recovery is necessary for optimizing and speeding your recovery.