Estimation of Hydration and Supplementation for ½ Marathon in 2 Hours
- ISO-ENERGY: The best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition.
- GELS, BARS, AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Have a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning.
- If you prefer another format, you can take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- A gel (Energy Up! or Energy Boost, with or without caffeine) taken immediately before departure will help you avoid hypoglycemia.
- ISO-ENERGY: An essential supplement to prevent dehydration during exercise. A drink like Iso-Energy is fundamental for improving performance.
- GELS: Consumption of carbohydrates during the race is critical for optimal performance. The easiest option to use is our energy gels. You can choose any of our range: Energy Boost with or without caffeine, an Energy Up!, or a Pump gel.
- GUMMIES: If you prefer a solid format, take Boost Energy Gummies and remember that four Gummies are equal to one of our gels.
- TOTAL-RECOVERY: The key to start both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids and glutamine with a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins which has been shown to be the optimal combination for post-exercise recovery. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Taking Total-Recovery is necessary for optimizing and speeding your recovery.