Estimation of Hydration and Supplementation for an Ironman
- ISO-ENERGY: the best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition.
- SALT CAPS: Take a capsule with plenty of fluids prior to beginning the race.
- BARS AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Enjoy a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning.
- If you prefer another format, you can take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- ISO-ENERGY: essential to prevent dehydration during exercise. A drink like Iso-Energy is necessary to improve performance.
- BARS AND GUMMIES: For the cycling segment, eating something solid will give you an advantage by increasing your energy and improving performance. Choose the one you like from our lineup: a Nature's Energy bar or Energy Boost Gummies, and remember that four gummies make up one gel.
- SALT CAPS: Take one capsule approximately every 2 hours of the race to sustain energy and performance.
- GELS: Take advantage of transitions in the race to take one. We recommend taking them in the final stretch of the cycling segment, and then one every 6 miles or so during the run. You can choose any from our range: Energy Boost with or without caffeine, an Energy Up!, or a Pump gel.
- TOTAL-RECOVERY: The key to starting both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids and glutamine with a ratio 3/1 between carbohydrates and proteins which studies show is an ideal combination for optimizing recovery post-exercise. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Taking a product like Total Recovery is necessary for optimizing and speeding your recovery.
- RECOVERY BAR: A delicious option to help start your recovery. It can be taken alone, or combined with Total-Recovery for best results.
- MgB6: To prevent muscle cramps and improve sleep you should consistently take MgB6 at bedtime. Muscle repair takes longer after endurance events, and an extra MgB6 will help speed recovery.
OTHER RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:
- FLEX + Glucosamine Chondroitin and Krill: Continued use will minimize the inflammatory process and protect your joints from damage. They can be combined for better effectiveness.