Estimation of Hydration and Supplementation for a Marathon in 3 ½ Hours
- ISO-ENERGY: The best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition.
- SALT CAPS: Our Salt Caps are mineral salts that complement Iso-Energy. For those who cannot easily digest Iso-Energy, our Salt Caps can also be used to provide the nourishment you need. Take one capsule with water every 60 - 90 minutes of physical activity to keep you going.
- GELS, BARS, AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Have a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning.
- If you prefer another format, you can take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- A gel (Energy Up! or Energy Boost, with or without caffeine) taken immediately before departure will help you avoid hypoglycemia.
- ISO-ENERGY: An essential supplement to prevent dehydration during exercise. A drink like Iso-Energy is fundamental to improve performance.
- GELS: Provide optimal performance if taken within the first 45 minutes and every half hour thereafter. You can choose any from our range: Energy Boost with or without caffeine, an Energy Up!, or a Pump gel.
- GUMMIES: If you prefer a solid format, take Boost Energy Gummies and remember that four Gummies are equal to one of our gels.
- TOTAL-RECOVERY: The key to starting both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids, and glutamine with a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins which has been shown to be the optimal combination for post-exercise recovery. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Taking a product like Total Recovery is necessary for optimizing and speeding your recovery.
- Recovery Bar: A delicious option to aid your recovery. You can take it alone or combined with Total-Recovery.
- MgB6: To prevent muscle cramps and improve sleep you should consistently take MgB6 at bedtime. Muscle repair takes longer after endurance events, and an extra MgB6 will help speed recovery.
OTHER RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:
- FLEX + Glucosamine Chondroitin and Krill: Continued use will minimize the inflammatory process and protect your joints from damage. They can be combined for better effectiveness.