Estimation of specific hydration and supplementation for the Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon of Madrid.
- ISO-ENERGY: The best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition.
- SALT CAPS: Our Salt Caps are mineral salts that complement Iso-Energy. For those who cannot easily ingest Iso-Energy, our Salt Caps can also be used to provide the nourishment you need. Take one capsule with water every 60 - 90 minutes of physical activity to keep you going.
- GELS, BARS AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Have a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning of the race.
- If you prefer another format, take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- A gel (Energy Up! or Energy Boost with or without caffeine) immediately before departure will help you avoid hypoglycemia.
- ISO- ENERGY: An essential supplement to prevent dehydration during exercise. A drink like Iso –Energy is fundamental to improve performance.
- GELS: Consumption of carbohydrates during the race is critical for optimal performance. The easiest option to use is our energy gels. You can choose any of our range: Energy Boost with or without caffeine, an Energy Up!, or a Pump gel.
- GUMMIES: If you prefer a solid format, take Boost Energy Gummies and remember that four Gummies are equal to one of our gels.
- TOTAL- RECOVERY: The key to starting both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids and glutamine with a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins which has been shown to be the optimal combination for post- exercise recovery. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Taking Total Recovery is necessary for optimizing and speeding your recovery.
We recommend you consult the Half Marathon Training Plan by Rodrigo Gavela.