Estimation of specific hydration and supplementation for the Rock'n'Roll Marathon of Madrid.
- ISO-ENERGY: The best way to get the necessary combination of carbohydrates, minerals, and water that you need just before the competition.
- SALT CAPS: Our Salt Caps are mineral salts that complement Iso-Energy. For those who cannot easily ingest Iso-Energy, our Salt Caps can also be used to provide the nourishment you need. Take one capsule with water every 60 - 90 minutes of physical activity to keep you going.
- GELS, BARS AND GUMMIES: Consuming carbohydrates before your event is essential, which is why we offer several options:
- Have a Nature's Energy bar about 45-30 minutes before the beginning of the race.
- If you prefer another format, take Energy Boost Gummies 30 minutes before.
- A gel (Energy Up! or Energy Boost with or without caffeine) immediately before departure will help you avoid hypoglycemia.
- ISO- ENERGY: An essential supplement to prevent dehydration during exercise. Drink Iso –Energy as it is fundamental to improve performance.
- GELS: Consumption of carbohydrates during the race is critical for optimal performance. The easiest option to use is our energy gels. You can choose any of our range: Energy Boost, with or without caffeine, or Energy Up! Pump or gel.
- ENERGY BOOST GUMMIES: If you prefer a solid format, take Boost Energy Gummies, and remember that four gummies are equal to one of our gels.
- TOTAL-RECOVERY: The key to start both energy and muscle recovery immediately after physical activity is our product. It provides high-glycemic carbohydrates, essential amino acids and glutamine, with a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins which has been shown to be the optimal combination for post- exercise recovery. Also includes vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery. Take Total Recovery as needed to optimize and speed your recovery.
- RECOVERY BAR: A delicious option to aid your recovery. You can take it alone or combined with Total –Recovery.
- MGB6: To prevent muscle cramps and improve sleep you should consistently take MgB6 at bedtime. Muscle repair takes longer after endurance events, and an extra MgB6 will help speed recovery.
- OTHER RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:
FLEX + Glucosamine Chondroitin and Krill: Continued use will minimize the inflammatory process and protect your joints from damage. They can be combined for better effectiveness.